Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ClutchAndDestroy - 15$
01-10-2012, 04:12 AM
(01-10-2012 04:10 AM)ClutchAndDestroy Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."1. it was not hacked, thats my paypal, i didnt want to go though my creditcard so i just did unauthorized payment, So again don't think you know everything and everyone,

and if you think i hack to pay with hacked paypal because of my hacking crew, NO!, i sell all hacked information to schoolmates and hf and stuff on a site i cannot post.

So dont accuse me of nothing

If you win dispute, i will proove that you used proxy or stolen PayPal account. Easy

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
01-10-2012, 04:12 AM
(01-10-2012 04:04 AM)robynhode Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."Oh, wow.

Now I have to mentally redefine black hat hackers Ohmy
lmao thats how i felt when a hackforums member told me that too XD
01-10-2012, 04:16 AM
(01-10-2012 04:10 AM)ClutchAndDestroy Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."So dont accuse me of nothing

As a Junior with English as my first period, I feel the need to step in.

What you said is a double negative --> Essentially you told people to accuse you of everything...

I think you're looking for "So don't accuse me of anything." (Notice the punctuation?)

[Image: footer.png]
01-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Oh snap, Robyn is looking for trouble hahaha.

"Well respected, jail connected, Got the method for the pretty females perfected"
01-10-2012, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 04:37 AM by robynhode.)
(01-10-2012 04:17 AM)Don Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."Oh snap, Robyn is looking for trouble hahaha.

Lol

And that's why I prefer this site to my pre-calc homework. Biggrin

@ClutchAndDestroy : PM'ed you. Please respond.

[Image: footer.png]
01-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Just so I bum up in your all's heads again, any transactions with stolen PayPal or credit cards are not allowed, I personally don't know if or whether they are used in personal transactions made here but if your dealing with forum purchases like UB Plus, stickies or advertisements or donations or anything dealing with UB and me, if I caught, I'd straight away ban, as you all may have read rules, helpdocs and even on upgrade page (I assume) that paying with so above mentioned cases is STRICTLY NOT allowed.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
01-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Hmm, you were right, OP turned out to be an asshole, had doubt from start only. Did UB Plus chargeback, I don't care for loosing 11 bucks, but because of that to fund negative balance, the bank transfer that was initiated 24 hours back was also cancelled. Anyways, hes now perm banned and repfucked.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
01-19-2012, 12:44 AM
Sad. But i dont care l much about my 15$, but i knew its stolen since his dispute (unauthorized) won

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
01-19-2012, 12:58 AM
How that happened? Mine also had same issue, he disputed and within 2 minutes, it was in favor of him.

01-19-2012, 01:58 AM
(01-19-2012 12:58 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."How that happened? Mine also had same issue, he disputed and within 2 minutes, it was in favor of him.

When first dispute won, every other payments with same ip's gets reversed

Thread Closed