Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkSteam Client (Cracked Steam)
04-08-2013, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 09:19 AM by akiraaisha.)
[Image: Hfhy4.jpg]

Some of you have experienced issues with login in in current stable release of uBox. We investigated the issue and found a solution. Now we'd like to give it to you as a 1st release of DarkSteam client (that is an official one). What's different from uBox?

v.0.1:
1. Different login module, which uses native forums engine, instead of a workaround, which also provides potential further integration with forum features
2. Actual SHARED login status (uses cookies): in uBox practically different methods were used to understand whether user is logged in forcing you to login twice.
3. More secure user data transfer

v.0.2:
1. Now it's re-sizable. It's not perfect yet (especially considering option panel), but it's a start
2. Game list layout has been revised completely: to the left you will see the list of ALL games. When you select one of them you'll see basic information and link to install it.Please, note, that if you are regular user you will see "Subscribe" instead of "Install" for Plus games
3. News are shown instead of game info when you first load. Both of our service and Steam
4. Long awaited search function
5. Removed Settings Panel (option will be moved to separate pop-up window in the next release)
6. Updated code to work correctly with current server settings
7. Added notification when download is interrupted (auto-retry is being implemented)

WARNING: for this build to work correctly you will be REQUIRED to logout and login again either through Forum or through application.

NOTICE: by downloading the below software you acknowledge, that this is a TEST build and that we can't guarantee that everything will work as expected and that there may be changes in the interface in the future. Please, feel free to post about any bugs here, though.

Download the build here
"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

Edited:
Ubox is a the steam Decrypter.
Ive used DarkSteam 2 years already but no problems gotted on my Computer
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
Like This Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 03:00 PM
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS IT IS A VIRUS, IF YOU DOWNLODAED THIS THEN RUN A VIRUS SCAN!!!!!!!!!

My GOALS:
2000 post
100 reputationâś“
5 awards

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
04-08-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 07:27 PM by nonoPK.)
I Don't really thrust this guy ._.
The file Seems Legit Ohmy
Here The scan results! :)
@Akira Next time post a virus scan result

File name: dsc.exe
Detection ratio: 1 / 46
Analysis date: 2013-04-08 13:50:06 UTC ( 1 minute ago )
Files: uBox.exe , dsc.exe

Regards,
Nono PK/Hybrid

[Image: nonopk.gif]
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB - If you know what I mean.
04-08-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 03:15 AM by Albus.)
Why not download of their actual website? This wouldnt even be all the necessary files anyway.

I'd stay away from the whole thing anyways - not many games available without a subscription.

I'm too young to feel this damn old.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
04-09-2013, 09:13 AM
(04-08-2013 07:25 PM)nonoPK Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."I Don't really thrust this guy ._.
The file Seems Legit Ohmy
Here The scan results! :)
@Akira Next time post a virus scan result

File name: dsc.exe
Detection ratio: 1 / 46
Analysis date: 2013-04-08 13:50:06 UTC ( 1 minute ago )
Files: uBox.exe , dsc.exe

Ok, ill post Virus Result next time Biggrin
04-10-2013, 07:29 AM
(04-09-2013 09:13 AM)akiraaisha Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."Ok, ill post Virus Result next time Biggrin

Why don't you edit the post and put down a virus scan?
04-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I woundlt recommend any to download this ! Now you are warned whiteboys

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear" Thumbup The good old BT motto Thumbup
04-16-2013, 02:13 AM
i never recomend dark steam. i would just priate the games. when i used dark stream, then my normal steam i had to re-download ALL my old games.

[Image: mgot.jpg]
I MISS YOU MGO <3
04-26-2013, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 11:05 AM by DixieCrafting.)
It's true what Xaola says.

If you want Dark Steam then be prepared to download all of your games on normal steam again.

Also why not just download from their official website?

04-28-2013, 05:36 AM
If you want free games go to "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

[Image: 33vlxd5.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dexter Morgan's post:
windsor