Private Internet Access VPN
Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FREE] Twitch.TV viewer bot! Get hundreds of REAL viewers!
05-19-2013, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2013 06:54 PM by Senzation96.)
(05-19-2013 06:50 PM)BlackBerry Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."'skid' is not a mature insult lol, that's what skids call people.

not ur program k bye

More Mature Then What You Said Atleast Im Not Gonna Post Anything More In This Thread.
And For The Last Time It's My Program I Have The Source Codes For It Aswell.

[Image: o4I9a.gif]
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
05-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Good for you, don't reply please. Keep this thread for people that want a free and working Twitch bot.

Get a free twitch.tv bot for hundreds of real viewers! "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
05-19-2013, 08:28 PM
(05-19-2013 12:24 PM)BlackBerry Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."I can't do the ad clicks anymore since some genius got my account banned.

If you want to become a direct ref on a PTC site for me then PM me and I'll send you the info. You'll get the direct link after 20 clicks.

I can't pm you can you pm me it?
05-19-2013, 10:45 PM
So this does nothing more than just give your channel "Views" rather than viewers?? The actual viewers do work, but only stay for about a minute or two? Or is it just crashing? I hear the sound repeating as if i had multiple stream open then it stops and the viewers drop back to what they were before the "bot" and I am not opening a crazy amount, just about 10-15 and my computer can more than handle it.
05-20-2013, 01:35 AM
Thanks man this is awesome!
05-21-2013, 02:46 AM
(05-19-2013 10:45 PM)Bigmossx18x Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."So this does nothing more than just give your channel "Views" rather than viewers?? The actual viewers do work, but only stay for about a minute or two? Or is it just crashing? I hear the sound repeating as if i had multiple stream open then it stops and the viewers drop back to what they were before the "bot" and I am not opening a crazy amount, just about 10-15 and my computer can more than handle it.

Try opening 5 streams in each instance of the program, you have to experiment with it. Open up your volume mixer and mute 'JTVTTV Bot' or whatever it's called and you wont hear the multiple streams.

Get a free twitch.tv bot for hundreds of real viewers! "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
05-22-2013, 11:37 AM
(04-20-2013 11:20 PM)BlackBerry Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."You cannot quote this post's message because you have not replied to this thread yet.

And they wont ban you?
05-23-2013, 12:46 AM
(04-20-2013 11:20 PM)BlackBerry Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."You cannot quote this post's message because you have not replied to this thread yet.

This work with proxy lists?
05-23-2013, 02:31 AM
This looks interesting just posting so I can see the rest of the thread.
05-23-2013, 02:35 AM
You don't get banned. You don't need proxy lists. Yes, this still works.

Thread Closed