Private Internet Access VPN
Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to bypass an website 403 forbidden error
11-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Does anyone knows how to bypass an website 403 forbidden error?
I tried with alot of VPNs,proxies and ect. but its just not loading,and without VPN or proxy i get 403 forbidden error.
I think my country has been blocked by the .htacces file so i cant acces the website.Any solutions,pls?
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
Like This Post Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 07:32 PM
send me a sample link so that i can give u some idea
11-20-2011, 07:44 PM
I dont have 10 posts yet,but i was talking about HF.net(i think u know what is it)..
Sorry if i broke the rules
11-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Maybe use a proxy, or there's no way.
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Forbidden errors means your IP specifically or your whole IP range or country IP range is banned and filtered by .htaccess and no you cannot access it without using a proxy or VPN from a country that is not accepted by that website.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
11-20-2011, 09:28 PM
(11-20-2011 07:44 PM)nohaxnolife Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."I dont have 10 posts yet,but i was talking about HF.net(i think u know what is it)..
Sorry if i broke the rules

To get a pm you dont need postings, you can always get pm's. To write pm's you need 10 postings, but uou can get that in less than one hour, so that cant be a problem i think.

An excellent monetize system: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Best PTC ever: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
11-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Yes,but i need a proxy that can bypass it,cause i tried many of them and they arent working.
11-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Try free vpn (google it I'm with phone now)
11-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Should be closed else gonna be bumped.
11-27-2011, 08:27 PM
HF is also blocking singapore ips, just like me. but who cares, just live with it and join ubers !

Going to Milky' Way