Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
[Release]-Ubers AIO Downloader - Download From All FileHosters - Bypass Sharecash & Other Survey Sites
10-30-2011, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2012 09:27 PM by crazy4cs.)
Hello,

Presenting with my latest invention. This is AIO Premium Download which along with downloading from all free Premium file hosting & some other sites like Megaupload, rapidshare would also download from survey sites like Sharecash, Dengee & FileAce. Sounds awesome?

Now having official website of Ubers AIO Downloader:

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."-d...

You have less than 5 posts. Therefore, please reply if you are interested to see full post. NOTE: Don't SPAM or you will be warned or banned.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
10-30-2011, 04:54 PM
OMG this is Awesooooooooooooooooooome thanks crazy...god bless you Biggrin

[Image: freelancer-banner-728x90-2.gif]
"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
10-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Thank you for doing an excellent jobs. :)

[Image: y7Zve.png]
Some people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you... not anymore.
10-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks all. And deadly, this one supports 4shared too, so you don't need to look for a new 4shared generator, you can download using this. :)

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
10-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Will be great if this support could fileice.net Biggrin

[Image: yOSoq.png]
10-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Ah, well, this uses real-debrid & I don't think real-debrid would support fileice, at least in near future.

10-30-2011, 05:22 PM
not working for sharecash links too..tried to download "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
10-30-2011, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 05:53 PM by Speedy.)
(10-30-2011 05:22 PM)shashikantzz Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."not working for sharecash links too..tried to download "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Reuploaded:

Enjoy Wink

@Crazy4cs account no longer works i get this message when i log in to the program.

[Image: 1808sDD]
Sneakin in through the back door, fruity MC's get ambushed
Rammed and squooshed, slammed and pushed, crammed and mushed
Then I'm movin on down from the right to left
So bite the meth or prepare to fight to death.
10-30-2011, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 06:01 PM by [P]unjabi.)
yes i try to not working for sharecash link "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
But Thanks For This Reupdated It Bro +rep for u Biggrin

&
10-30-2011, 06:04 PM
(10-30-2011 05:51 PM)Speedy Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
(10-30-2011 05:22 PM)shashikantzz Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."not working for sharecash links too..tried to download "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Reuploaded:

Enjoy Wink

@Crazy4cs account no longer works i get this message when i log in to the program.
thanks speedy!! Biggrin