Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial - How to crack/hack Minecraft Accounts
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 03:44 PM by crazy4cs.)
Hello,

Today, we will see a guide or tutorial on How to crack Minecraft Accounts. The tool we are going to be using in this tutorial is called Apex, it is coded by Buddah.

You can download Apex from below link:

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

Once you have Apex downloaded you will need a Minecraft config, enter config as below:

Name=Minecr...

You have less than 5 posts. Therefore, please reply if you are interested to see full post. NOTE: Don't SPAM or you will be warned or banned.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
Like This Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like crazy4cs's post:
The Rain, 02213
10-25-2011, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2011 07:13 AM by dimafunk.)
Every time I install Apex, it says a component is missing. Can you please reupload?

Nevermind, after getting the ocx files and reg them I finally got it to work.
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
10-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Wow Crazy you cracked that many accounts , ha you could make some good money off of that.
10-25-2011, 07:14 AM
But Those Aren't Premium Accts Right?
10-25-2011, 07:26 AM
I am stuck on making wordlists, I have a program. But I am not sure what to do at this point
10-25-2011, 10:17 AM
When I press on apex it says its a virus
10-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Apex might show as virus as its a cracking tool, but this one seems clean, I've used this in past as well.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links." | "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
10-29-2011, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 01:51 AM by Ivain-T.)
And i dont think the admin will infect the users anyway Tongue Wink SO thanks for sharing crazy4cs but the tool got a missing file :S u fix it?

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."
10-29-2011, 10:39 AM
(10-29-2011 01:48 AM)Ivain-T Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."And i dont think the admin will infect the users anyway Tongue Wink SO thanks for sharing crazy4cs but the tool got a missing file :S u fix it?
Tool doesn't have any missing file. If it says some .ocx file missing, its your system that doesn't have .ocx files by default. Download OCX pack from below thread:

10-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Could you explain how we get minecraft accounts in first place ?