Liked this post? Then why not share it?
Facebook separator Twitter separator Delicious separator Digg separator Reddit separator StumbleUpon separator Share on LinkedIn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to bypass FileIce survey section?
01-19-2012, 02:48 AM
I need to download a file having password for a RAR file. It belongs to fileice. it says , no survey available for your country. please help me to get the file.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

or some one can survey and let me know the password please. Thanks in Advance.
Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Friend Goto Google Download Any Ip Hider Or Any Vpn Tools For Example Hide my Ip 5.2 Or Download Ghost Vpn , Vpn4all , Hotspot Shield Etc Then Change Your Ip From Real To Usa Ip And All The Surveys Will Be Presend Complete Any Survey
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
02-15-2012, 02:51 PM
samk3r sir can u recomend what is the best ip hider or vpn that is to be use in bypassing survey? thanx in advance
03-03-2012, 05:14 PM
i also want to have this huhuhu
03-04-2012, 10:23 AM
I can unlock sharecash but i can't unlock fileice ever. why is that? i use vpn but doesn't work only in fileice?
any help?
03-05-2012, 12:01 PM
i too am having problems unlocking surveys in fileice. i used to complete surveys before but now, download does not want to unlock even though i completed the survey. what could be the problem?
03-05-2012, 07:53 PM
give link fileice i will give it a try using my vpn
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
(03-05-2012 07:53 PM)rnguy Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."give link fileice i will give it a try using my vpn

hi. can you please try these links for me? ive spent several days trying to download them but always end up failing. download does not want to open even though ive completed the surveys.

"Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."

sent you a pm too.

thanks so much
03-09-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 06:27 PM by mydevid.)
well here i found one ip hider and it works, but it is only for changing your location, u can see surveys but i dont know how to bypass it ??? Tongue

Code:
http://mkonj.blogspot.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user MyIP Hash
03-09-2012, 08:22 PM
(03-09-2012 06:26 PM)mydevid Wrote: "Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking HERE to the see links."well here i found one ip hider and it works, but it is only for changing your location, u can see surveys but i dont know how to bypass it ??? Tongue

Code:
http://mkonj.blogspot.com

actually i usually do the surveys that i could finish like those that ask you to install softwares. just be sure to use sandboxie or any sandbox application and run your browser under sandbox. that used to work for me plus changing my ip address to that of a U.S. ip address but unfortunately it doesnt work for me now. everytime i do those fileice and sharecash surveys, i can never get to the download software part even though i have finished the surveys over and over again.